Your Role * Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
* Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources;
* Logging and follow up of Customer Information;
* Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email;
* Having a full understanding of company processes and maintaining contractual obligations
* Excellent communication skills;
* Excellent negotiation skills;
* Problem solving;
* Sense of responsibility;
Our ideal candidate is:
* Passionate about travel and world class customer service;
* Native level of Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or Russian (and a high level of English);
* Available Full-time (39h/week);
* Available to work 2 weekends per month as well as daily shift rotations
* Convenient office location Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
* Friendly working environment
* a full-time (3 weeks) paid training to have a good start
* Extensive trainings, regular feedback and career development
* Language lessons (English and Spanish)
* Salary: 15000 to 16200 EUR gross per year plus travel vouchers twice per year and bonuses for our highest performers;
* 24 business days of holidays per year (full time basis)
"CPM International does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status."We are an award-winning international company specialising in contact centre and digital marketing solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients by using insight to create influence and drive results.
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients' brands to their customers through our people with customer care teams trained specifically.
Putting customer care at the heart of everything that we do ensures that we deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.Do you have a passion for travel & adventure? Possess excellent customer service skills and are interested in working in the lively and sunny city of Barcelona?
We are currently seeking Customer Experience Specialists with a native level of Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or Russian (and a high level of English) to represent a travel industry leader (Airbnb) connecting people worldwide to enable unique travel experiences.
Salario:Less than 18.000 € gross / year