AREA DESCRIPTION Aura is Telefonica artificial intelligence intended to build a new customer relationship based on trust (https://aura.telefonica.com/). Aura is present in 9 OBs and several channels, both in-house and social channels: Mi Movistar/My O2/Meu Vivo (Novum apps), Movistar+, Movistar Home, OB web portal , Facebook, Google Assistant, Whatsapp and coming soon Set-of-Box. Aura offers different assets to OBs: a catalogue of global use cases and artefacts they can on board locally and a platform to build new use cases or modify existing ones.
If you are passionate about what artificial intelligence can do for people, you love (really love) challenges and want to be part of a high impact project contributing to #RELEVANCE then you are very welcome to our great team!
The candidate will be part of the Aura Global Product Delivery team whose mission is to support OBs to make Aura grows in the country, adapted to the local needs and aligned with the Global Strategy. An Aura Business Product Manager is an expert on the Aura product: understands value proposition, global strategy and Aura capabilities to be used by the OBs, so that they can build amazing user experiences. She/he masters the local market and has a deep knowledge of OB needs as well, so she/he can support the OB to localise Aura according to their needs and help to drive the Global product towards the actual needs of the OBs.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of her/his main activities, the ?Aura Business Product Manager shall:
- Support OBs to define the local roadmap: make the most of features available and make proposals/ guide the OB on use cases delivery from early concept to live.
- Support to Global and OB teams on roadmap execution: nail down requirements, user stories, bugs priorization, local configurations, etc.?
- Analise the impact of delivery deviations to provide alternatives so the business goals can be met.
- Commission and promote OBs Marcomms activities with the collaboration of the Global Marcomms team.
- Commission Legal activities related to Aura product in country with the collaboration of the Global Marcomms team.
- OB KPIs tracking and action plan to fulfill the target.?
- Support OB on setting up the Local CDO teams, intended to define and deliver the Aura local roadmap, and understanding the governance model.
- Gather OB needs and feed the Aura global roadmap.
- Collaborate on Aura global features definition and execution. ?
- Work together with other roles in Aura Delivery team (Service Managers, PMOs, LCDO Governance, other Business Product Managers) and other Aura Global teams (Service Design, Technical, Platform Product, Marcomms, Legal, etc) to deliver a coordinate proposal to OBs.
Bachelor/ Master/ PhD degree in STEM or equivalent experience.
MBA a plus.
- You have a creative can-be-done mindset and keep focus on execution and delivering results.
- You have excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity.
- You are comfortable with complex and changing environments. You have been there before and survived.
- As a strong team player, you have a proven ability to work cooperatively with various cross functional teams.
- You have excellent skills in interpersonal relationships.
5+ years’ experience as Product Manager.
Familiar with telco/ software industry.
Multinational environments and Global Units.
Fluent in Spanish and English required.
Portuguese/ German a plus.
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Tipo de contrato
Tipo de trabajo
Servicios Consultoría IT
Carnet de conducir
Carta de motivación