On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting a Maintenance Control Engineer with wide experience in B737 CL & NG, to join the Engineering department based in Madrid, Spain.
The successful candidate will have the necessary skills and ability to proactively solve complex engineering problems and will be responsible for the monitoring and resolution of AOGs in an office environment. In case of complex troubleshooting displacement will be required for AOG recovery.
- Remuneration in accordance with demonstrated experience
- Fleet: B737CL & B737NG
- Monday to Friday, office hours
Start Date: ASAP
- Technical Qualification (EASA Part 66 B1/B2) on B737CL & B737NG
- 10/15 years' experience as A/C engineer
- Strong technical judgement and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Good computer literacy
- High level of flexibility including a willingness to travel on request to assist with recovery of aircraft in AOG situations.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Ana Ortego for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.