FRESH is the new IT framework encompassing Projects & Systems of Finance and RISK functions, with a strong focus on efficiency, proximity, agility and time-to-market. FRESH is a new worldwide organizational model that will contribute to tackle major challenges of the Group's transformation of today and tomorrow, building the best offering to the Finance and Risk Community through a progressive rotation to new technologies and best practices. FRESH organization is the outcome of several convergences: between the Project & Systems teams of Group Finance, CIB Finance and RISK and their related IT teams. FRESH is part of the ITG organization (ITG in Europe and ITO overseas) with a threefold sponsorship by ITG, Finance and RISK (CIB-ITO; RISK Solutions and ITG-FIT).
Part of FRESH, Performance Management and Liquidity Dedicated Solutions is a department in charge of Performance Management and Liquidity applications.
Tool description: PERSEUS CIB
1. PERSEUS CIB is a planning tool for CIB Finance which aims to improve the budgetary process inside BNP Paribas.
2. The target of PERSEUS CIB is to offer an integrated, reliable, scalable, flexible and user friendly tool embedded in Stress testing initiative at group level with lower granularity
3. Main end users are Local/Regional Performance Managers and Synthesis Central team (on Corporate Banking activities).
4. PERSEUS CIB project is based on Tagetik technology.
5. PERSEUS CIB is deployed and used in a worldwide scope.
Geographical scope and interactions:
· Performance Managers worldwide, mainly CIB.
· Group IT : ITG, based in Paris
· CIB IT: ITO
· Group Finance: sourcing & project teams
· Owners of client applications in CIB and in other Métiers / Functions
Key Responsibilities of the role
· As business analyst, produce project deliverables to support business requirements.
· Ensure achieving goals in the estimated time, coordinating different teams and making the link between Finance and IT/Fresh teams.
· Project activities dedicated to the roll out of PERSEUS CIB.
· Contribute to transversal projects.
Detailed tasks description
Business analysis tasks:
· Enhancement / project management: Business requirements; pre-study; general & detailed conception; IT build; performance tests; support to UAT (user acceptance test).
· In coordination with MOE/IT teams and Finance teams.
· Ensure the correct referential implementation inside the tool.
· Technical processes definition.
· Able to coordinate with other application teams to ensure the correct flow processes.
· Able to identify risks and raise them.
Contribution to transversal projects (Group Finance; Operating Systems, etc):
· Contribution to project roadmap
· Pre-study & specific analysis of architecture schemes and dependencies.
· General & detailed conception to analyze impacts on Perseus CIB
Training and occupational experience
· Engineer or Master in Information Technology.
· Minimum: 3-5 years' experience in project management.
Recommended requirements Experience working on "Agile methodology"
· Able to synthetize information at all levels
· Language skills: Fluent in English (essential)
Skills and behaviours
· Client focus
· Result driven
· Collaborative work
· Team player
· Communication skills (spoken and written)
· Ability to report in a synthetic manner
· Capacity to perform rigorous analysis
· Organizational skills: autonomy, capacity to manage several tasks in parallel, to prioritize and to manage pressure.
· Ability to adapt to change and transformation