Do you see yourself working and accompanying your customers on trips all around the world? If this excites you and you are a Native Dutch speaker with working knowledge of Amadeus GDS – this job is waiting for you!
Our client is a well-known international company, leader in the Tourism sector and present in nearly 120 countries. They are looking for enthusiastic customer oriented individuals with a real passion for the travel industry who can offer an all-round extraordinary business travel experience, devoting themselves to optimum travel consultancy and being the leaders within their field.
As a Corporate Travel Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Booking air/rail/ferry/hotel/car and other related services on Amadeus GDS or Sabre GDS.
- Finding the best deals available for your client according to the company processes and preferred suppliers
- Building a positive experience that ends with a high customer satisfaction
- Assisting all your clients during their trip with Visa/Clearance of invoices, refunds or cancellations
- Minimum 1 year of working experience of Amadeus GDS or Sabre GDS
- Working experience in the travel industry
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dedicated and positive attitude
- Quality and result oriented