- Manage, develop and support the wider team in an airport store to achieve outstanding customer service, cost control and effective use of resources whilst maximising revenue through coaching and leading the sale of products and service. Actively oversee all daily activities that contribute to performance metrics. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
- Deliver outstanding customer service with every transaction so as to maximise customer loyalty and sales opportunities whilst taking full ownership of customer complaints, coaching and supporting onsite and offsite teams to achieve team resolutions.
- Grow market share through ancillary sales, walk up opportunities and operational readiness.
- Promote appropriate additional products and services so as to maximise the overall rental revenues whilst delighting the customer with insightful offers that will enhance their journey.
- Utilise local relationships to gather fleet pricing knowledge and competitor intelligence effectively so as to maximise the price gained on each customer transaction and minimise penalty costs.
- Build relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Monitor own and team performance, spot opportunities and deliver improvements so as to optimise performance, revenue and costs.
- Ensure compliance with business policy & procedure so that a consistent and safe service and environment is provided every time and audits teams work, escalates issues, actions improvement plans, monitors and reviews.
- Collaborate with teams to manage fleet KPIs to achieve plan and meet & exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Manage and motivate teams and works actively with the Sales Performance Manager so as to raise personal and business performance, taking accountability of delegated tasks in the absence of the Airport Manager to ensure the day to day needs of the business are met.
- Demonstrate behaviours that support Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To promote, coordinate and control the system of prevention management in its area of influence or responsibility, assuming and performing preventive action to be determined in the procedures for achieving the goals and targets set.
- Manage mailboxes incidents of his department.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proficient Computer skills, Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Desirable Graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in field operations, with a proven track record of providing excellent customer service and of working in a sales targeted environment with responsibility for overseeing a team.
- Demonstrates sales ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences on a wide variety of topics, including communicating all relevant operational and performance data to the team.
- Ability to coach and influence others to increase performance levels.
- Strong team-building skills and ability to motivate team to continuously improve performance.