We are looking for an Indigo EMEA Care Center Remote Service Engineer (RSE).
- Apply technical knowledge to operate in the Indigo area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
- Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
- Apply HP solutions to meet moderately complex customer needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Balance internal needs with customer needs within defined parameters.
- May identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
- May provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- Build strong relationship with management in assigned accounts.
- Influence delivery decisions on assigned account plans.
- Drive Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- Manage small projects/programs in the team.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field)
- 5-10 years working experience in related fields desired (ideally Indigo)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of HP (Indigo) products and services offerings.
- Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge (ideally in Indigo area).
- Well versed in core technical competencies (OS, networking, core HP applications).
- Communicate effectively and tactfully to technical level, first- and middle-level management within an organization.
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
- Able to identify alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities and identifies creative and practical solutions.
- Technical background or significant technical understanding to communicate with customers and technicians for problem determination and solution implementation.
- Basic project management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Fluent in German and English