Do you like food, know how to talk to clients and feel challenged by improving all processes regarding payments? If you have a Native level of Dutch and experience in Cash Collection or Customer Care (B2B), we have an amazing opportunity for you in the Restaurant Sector!
Service, a culture of high standards and hard work, a sense of taste, generosity and empathy. Those are some of the values of gastronomy. Our client, a well-known E-commerce which operates in the restaurant sector, strives to improve culinary experiences for restaurant owners and their customers. Their adventure has just begun, and with the confidence of the 12 500 restaurants that are part of their network, they are inspired to go further every day.
As a Cash Collector, your responsibilities include:
- Contacting your clients and managing the payment process (for restaurants in The Netherlands)
- Ensuring the timely collection of outstanding balances/debts from your clients
- Making arrangements with banks to arrange direct debit or other payment methods with your clients
- Negotiating satisfactory outcomes with your clients and banks
- Native level of Dutch
- Advanced level of English
- Intermediate level of French and/or Spanish would be a plus
- 1 year of experience as a Cash Collector or in B2B Customer Service
- Organized, empathetic and dynamic person with high communication skills
- Disciplined and high attention to detail
- Perseverance and the ability to make agreements
- Passion for the restaurant sector