Descripción del empleo We are currently looking for an experienced CMO for one of our international digital start-up clients. The main responsability will be to manage all marketing operations within the company and develop strategy. You will report directly to the COO and lead our enthusiastic in-house marketing professionals toward great success.
About The Position
We're looking for someone with experience designing and implementing tailored strategy solutions aligned with the organization objectives. You will have high level of leadership and communication skills to provide guidance to your team and help them to succeed and grow within the company.
- To define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company's unique "voice"
- To plan, implement and supervise all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Familiarity with strategic digital marketing campaigns
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Budget management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- A Master's degree in marketing or related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
- Strong leadership and project development skills
- Design and improve upon marketing campaigns for each aspect of the company
- 5+ years' experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms.