About Us We are an upbeat and disruptive business that takes great pride in what we do, and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. It's why they love to work here - check out Glassdoor and see for yourself!
We are a recognised leader in the customer engagement space, we’re growing at over 50% YoY, and our solution set continues to evolve, allowing us to support the most disruptive, complex and challenging businesses in EMEA.
This is a growth headcount position to join our all-star Customer Success team based in Madrid focusing on our Southern customer accounts. You will be someone who possesses amazing consultancy skills coupled with fluent language skills in Spanish, English, and Italian.
Being part of our Customer Success team you will lead conversations, advising and guiding a wide array of enterprise customers on best in class practices helping them map any number of their business needs to Zendesk. You are the commander to ensuring your portfolio of customers are optimised and scaling effortlessly through different programs, all focused on driving business and technical value.
A key fixture of our Success team is the work our Success Consultants do to understand a customer’s business, working creatively to provide solutions to challenges, and ultimately help their business innovate and transform using Zendesk.
What you'll do
- Engage with customers in a way that thoughtfully changes their perception of what is possible from both a business and strategic perspective
- Consult with Customer Support leaders across various industries to capture their business problems and work together on how to configure Zendesk in order to meet and exceed expectations
- Partner with forward-thinking and fast-growing customers to optimize and transform customer support strategies
- Conduct virtual meetings, trainings, and knowledge transfer sessions according to Customer Success methodology
- Maintain a high level of integrity, empathy, and business insight across multiple customers at one time, connecting, trends and themes as you go
- Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues
- Simultaneously prioritise for the best customer experience and also staying keenly aware of how to drive retention across the entire customer base
- Energized by working collaboratively to evolve and optimize a customer program
- Love collaboration, close partnerships, and the ability to work within different internal groups to improve our customer’s experience
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly across all levels of different partners
- Ability to juggle concurrent projects and customers at one time
What you have
- 3+ years working in a Customer Success or similar enterprise technology/ SaaS consulting role
- Fluency in Spanish, English, and Italian (written and verbal to business level) is essential
- Professional strategic consulting experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Experience in user adoption, renewals, churn, client retention, CSAT measurement
- Portfolio management experience and risk mitigation
- Deep understanding of support process and infrastructure
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at User/ Manager/ Head of/ C-Level with ease
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Massively client centric
- Nice to have:
- Familiarity with or experience using Zendesk solutions
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.