Are you ready for this change? The Profile. You are great in Customer Support. You are empathetic about your client’s issues. Your active listening skills are superb and solving people’s issues fulfills you.
But are you ready for a job like this?
Your approach is detail-oriented. Your ability to truly understand customer’s situation and your posterization skills are always reflected positively on customer’s satisfaction.
But still, would you be ready for this role?
With time, you, of course, would like to earn more. You seek learning from the best and would like to join the team where you could pick up new skills and knowledge from every member to eventually strive as a professional yourself.
You know that supporting customers could be challenging at times. But you are not an emotional character and do not get wound-up easily. You can manage stress just fine. You understand that it is just another part of the job.
But the only thing that really keeps you from the new opportunity is answering "Yes" to being ready from this job.
Our client is a well-established and internationally known service provider for the iGaming industry. They provide their support services to over 10 countries around the globe, ensuring first-class excellency.
They have a centrally-located, modern and human-sized office in the vibrant city of Barcelona, fantastic culture and international team of professionals.
– Assistance with NIE and Social Security number
– 300€ per year to use for wellness
– Fresh fruit and coffee
– Yoga classes in the workplace and free Spanish classes
– Competitive salary + commissions + bonuses
– Full-time job, 40 hours per week with rotating shifts from 09:00 am – 01:00 am, including weekends, 2 days off in a row every week
If you feel you can on the challenge, drop us your CV and an email!
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación
Experiencia: 1 año
Categoría profesional: Empleado
Idioma imprescindible: Alemán
- Your speak German at a native level
- You are interested in online casinos and betting
- You have empathy and a problem-solving attitude
- You can start working as soon as possible