Who we are At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
In the Analytics team our mission is to inform decision making through data-driven insights that drive the business.
The Analytics team covers the full extension of Criteo products for the most important clients in each region.
You will face challenging problems that require data-driven solutions, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As an analyst in the team, you will have access to a vast amount of data from multiple sources that you will explore and analyze to find solutions to business questions.
What you'll do
- You extract truthful insights from data to support the client strategy, with analysis and testing, in close collaboration with other functional teams.
- Develop internal tools and reports to give everyone access to relevant data in order to improve autonomy and overall efficiency of the teams
- Use your excellent analytical skills and business sense to nurture innovation and find new opportunities for growth, with analyses that will inform the development of Criteo products
- You will work on business problems providing the analytical expertise, partnering with other teams and functions such as technical, commercial and creative aspects
- You present results and analyses to key clients and to internal leadership to make sure your solutions are put in practice!
Who you are
- You have a strong academic background in an analytical field such as Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- You have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You have experience in data analysis and related tools such as SQL, Tableau, Python and R
- You display versatility, attention to detail and generally a hands-on attitude
- You can translate business questions into analytical problems and clearly communicate the results
- You have experience in autonomously solving problems
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- You are interested in the tech ecosystem and show an understanding of business dynamics.
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Apply for this job