IT Management Consultant: Technology - Hybrid Cloud Services 349646BR Your Role and Responsibilities IT Management Consultants use problem solving, issue...
Desde Ibm Group - Madrid
Publicado hace 25 días
En Raona, especialistas en soluciones y productos Microsoft, buscamos un/a administrador/a de sistemas con experiencia con Azure y Office 365 para uno de...
Desde Raona - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes
Ingeniero/a Servidor de Aplicaciones Java Grupo Oesía está inmerso en un plan de cambio y crecimiento en el que nos gustaría contar con grandes profesionales...
Desde Grupo Oesia - Sevilla
Publicado hace un mes
Requisition ID: 280249 Work Area: Software-Development Operations Expected Travel: 0% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time Original...
Desde Sap Se - Madrid
Publicado hace 21 días
Publish Date: Jan 29, 2021 Location:Tenerife, Canarias, ES
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
<span Consulting Canariasis looking for an experienced Database Administrator with a possibility of 100% remote working.
Some of your responsibilities in this position will be:
• Administrate the Databases of our client.
• Manage the DB changes and incidents.
• Responsibility for maintaining the integrity and performance of clients´ database.
• Must guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally.
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply improvements if needed.
• Native Spanish and proficiency in English
• At least 3 years of experience working like DBA Oracle 12/MSSQL server L3;
• Experience or knowledge in SQL Server database administration expert (2012, 2016) on Linux and Windows environment (level 3 support in relation with the teams / international client)
• Experience in MySQL, MongoDB
• Additional certification or participation in projects with Oracle 11-12 or MSSQL server would be considered as an advantage
• Desirable: ITIL v3 and Agile
• Competitive remuneration package:
• Extensive training programs;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Long term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company.