About us! We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
This position is responsible for the Demand Planning aspect of Supply Chain activities within their respective growth oriented and complex business segment. The ongoing goal of this position is to continuously improve customer service (CS), drive and integrated the Sales & Operations process within the business. The ongoing goal is to simultaneously reduce finished goods inventory to achieve working capital (WC) targets, by improving forecast accuracy while supporting category growth. Execution of the Demand Planning process focuses on collaborative “bottom-up” planning with Customer Development, Brand Development/Building, and Customer Supply Chain. Frequent and effective interaction with Supply Planning colleagues, Deployment Analyst, and the Category Business Team are essential. This role is key to achieving not only the CS and WC targets for the Category Business Team, but plays a key role in the company’s overall business results.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Actively lead improvements in the demand signal generation by embedding the S&OP process within demand planning and business partners, identify opportunities and best practices and disseminating them to colleagues.
· Manage and monitor the sales demand planning impacts through the planning horizon via continuous review and assessment of the demand management forecast.
· Drive forecasting improvements to meet targets for key products and packs, taking responsibility for training and development of colleagues in this area.
· Develop, modify, and communicate the short and long range demand plan to Supply Planning. This role functions as the pivotal communication point for supply and service constraints between supply planning and the business team.
· Actively work with Customer Development, Brand Building/Development, Supply Planning, Customer Supply Chain teams as well as the other members of their own team to proactively take actions that deliver business results.
· Coordinate all aspects of Demand Planning related to the delivery of projects that support growth objectives, innovation, cost reductions, operational efficiency improvements, and reduce business waste.
· Drive demand signal consensus across Customer Development, Customer DP, and Brand Building, across an often complex portfolio and business critical product segments.
· Achieve aggressive forecast target improvements by reducing forecast error.
· Accountable to achieve customer service targets, while being responsible for inventory and working capital delivery.
· Utilize the appropriate planning and reporting systems to provide timely and accurate information to Supply Chain Management and Brand teams.
· This role is covering Spain & Portugal market. So challenge will be do to this role partly remotely.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Operations Planning, Engineering or related fields.
· APICS certification or progress towards certification preferred.
· A minimum of 2-5 years experience in Planning or Supply Chain experience
· Proficiency in PC based software tools (Microsoft Office Suite), SAP, APO (preferred), Manugistics (not required), ESSBASE.
· Spanish speaking is a must, Portuguese would be an advantage.
· Very good command of English (spoken, written, understanding).
· Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to respond under
Detalle de oferta Resumen de la oferta Inserta Empleo 3 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid) Indefinido para la contratación de personas con discapacidad Entre 1...
Desde Inserta Empleo - Madrid
Publicado hace 25 días
Detalle de oferta Resumen de la oferta ORPEA IBERICA S.A. 1 Alcobendas (Madrid) Indefinido para la contratación de personas con discapacidad Entre 6.00...
Desde Orpea Iberica S.A. - Madrid
Publicado hace 25 días
Descripción Conductor de furgoneta de empresa, recepción, control, y ubicación de entrada de piezas, mover piezas entre centros de trabajo, operaciones de...
Desde Lanbide - Guipúzcoa
Publicado hace 25 días