At K-LAGAN we are looking for Big Data Engineers in Madrid to join our team in one of the most important Digital Banking Companies in Spain. You will be working on the collecting, storing, processing, and analysing of huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company..
Stack: Apache Kafka, SpringBoot, Jenkins, OpenShift Microservices, Couchbase, Spark, Hadoop, Scala, ElasticSearch
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and - - - Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- 2 years' experience in Big Data projects.
- experience in development with languages, such as Java.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O.
- Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Career plan
- Social Benefits
- Possibility of international projects in different sectors (depending on your mobility)
- Competitive compensation
K-LAGAN is a strategic engineering company and technological and industrial consultancy nationally and internationally. We work towards a common goal: to build tomorrow's enterprise and help individuals and companies around the world develop their potential to the fullest, by being a healthy, responsible and committed to society and the environment business.
At K-LAGAN we care for people and their future. We are a participative company and our working model is based on mutual cooperation and long-term relationships. We prioritize motivation, continuous learning and wellbeing of our employees. Moreover, our privileged position in the market allows us to offer our professionals interesting career plans with different alternatives for their development and growth.
Descripción de la oferta: ·Funciones y competencias¿Siempre te ha gustado el mundo de la educación superior, post-grados y Masters y crees firmemente que es un...
Desde Adecco - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes
Tengo una encuesta hecha sobre la conciencia que tiene la gente de un producto, necesito que alguien elabore un informe de nivel basico analizando los...
Publicado hace 22 días
Hola , tenemos una pagina en [OBSCURED] , necesitamos mejorarlo . Que sea mas interactivo, agregar pestaña donde podamos publicar videos, fotos. Y una...
Publicado hace 20 días
We are looking fro a developers to integrate and create some apis and solve some problems too. Best regards
Publicado hace 19 días