Our Marketing team is looking for an Email Marketing Manager, with a focus on performance & CRM. Even tho you will be part of Marketing, you will work in cross-functional projects with other teams, like Product and Design, by creating and implementing Rebel users? retention campaigns for email marketing, performance acquisition campaigns and mobile push notifications channels.
- Own email marketing - vision, content strategy and creative messaging.
- Design CRM Retention strategy & launch and ensure its delivery across all pertinent channels.
- Manage promotional campaigns via mobile push technologies, in-App messaging, email and web messaging.
- Define a loyalty program with marketing segmentation and promotional strategy across channels.
- Lead app store optimization (ASO) efforts across both the iOS App Store and Google Play through A/B testing, managing search keywords, screenshots, videos, icons, and reviews to maximize install rate and rankings.
- Manage your own set of performance campaigns in Google ads and Facebook advertising, mainly focus on retargeting.
- Collaborate with Creative to brief, kick off, set up, test and execute effective and accurate content retention campaigns on a daily/weekly basis.
To do this, we believe you should have:
- 2+ years? Email marketing experience.
- Superior knowledge of all common mobile ad tech platforms (Intercom, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Mandrill).
- Experience in CRM and retargeting best practices.
- Basic knowledge about Google ads & Facebook Marketing.
- Proven understanding of how mobile and social work together to drive customer engagement.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing startup environment.
- Willing to work in a collaborative, positive manner.
- Fluent in English is a must.
You will have extra points if you have:
- Experience working with Adjust & Appsflyer.
- Interest or knowledge in fintech companies or finance topics
- Flexible working hours.
- A flat hierarchy will make you see your ideas come to fruition and being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product.
- Competitive salary depending on the experience.