As an Enterprise Support Specialist at Splash, you empower our event marketers by working hand-in-hand with them to achieve their goals. No matter what challenges you face, you curate Pro Support to be a combination of technical expertise and marketing best practices.
Splash is headquartered in New York City, with satellite offices in Phoenix, Philadelphia and Madrid. This person will be the first Support team member in Madrid and will work with a fantastic team in NYC and Phoenix.
Fluency in English is required for this position.
- Support global Enterprise-level programs and custom workflows with technological expertise
Troubleshoot platform issues and communicate with Product and Development teams for resolution
- Provide excellent and creative problem-solving with anticipated client needs in mind
Advise on industry topics and how to best apply them to event-level strategy
Create tutorials, write FAQ articles in the Help Center
- Document client history, workflows, and best practices for internal support guides
- Own and monitor all processes for Splash ticketing platform
Analyze customer experience and user behavior to influence product roadmaps
Exude professionalism and maintain brand values in all client-facing communication
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in Journalism, Communications, Hospitality or Technical Support Industry
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS technology
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo,HubSpot, Eloqua) are a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.