EW Engineer - A400M RWR Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defense and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defense enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as EW Engineer - A400M RWR within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TEAXE-TL1 department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Systems Engineering is a mix of interdisciplinary knowledge and behavior useful to play a leading role in the realization of successful systems. The main trait of a system engineer is the "systematic thinking": Awareness of the primacy of the whole over the parts. The system is more that a connexion of the parts, Awareness of the relationships between the systems the environment and all relevant stakeholders, Awareness and optimization of all aspects of the system, Cost and schedule in the complete life cycle (Development&Production, Training, operation and Support, Qualification / Certification).
The main accountabilities of this position will be to:
1. DAS installation and integration.
2. Preparation and follow-up of RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposal). Preparation and follow-up of the fulfillment of the contractual Purchaser Technical Specification (PTS) with suppliers of equipment and systems. Follow-up and management of activities and documentation acceptance of suppliers. Preparation and acceptance of suppliers design reviews. Up to date on the state-of-the-art of the technologies applicable to DAS. Development of the activities related to DAS.
3. Analysis of the specific requirements of the systems and its logical, electrical and aeromechanical integration in the aircraft, in particular, in Military Transport Aircraft and Tankers. Assessment and preparation of the systems and Equipment installation requirements. Coordination with the related subdomains, domains and CoCs: Mission Systems, Platform Systems, Design, Flight Physics, Flight Tests, Flight Operations. Human Machine Interface analysis..
4. Follow-up of the Equipment and systems technical specifications and design requirements, interface requirements and suppliers coordination and management. Support to the Detailed design. Preparation of the installation requirements, principal diagrams and Validation of the wiring diagrams and Detailed designs.
5. Follow-up and acceptance of the suppliers qualification tests. Preparation of the documents of certification and qualification tests requirements in front of the civil and military airworthiness and qualification authorities and the final customers. Execution, follow-up and reports preparation of the rig integration tests, Ground and flight tests for Development and certification and qualification, in collaboration with Laboratory, FAL and Flight Tests organizations. In collaboration with Flight Tests preparation and execution of the flight tests. In collaboration with Designs departments, definition of structural modifications. Analytical studies for coverage and obscuration of sensors, antennas, countermeasures devices as well as qualitative aircraft protection analysis in accordance with mentioned studies.
6. Prototype and serial Aircraft Support. Certification activities supporting their execution.
7. Procurement, ILS, etc. support.
Buscamos un/a promotor/a con experiencia y disponibilidad de incorporación inmediata, para realizar las funciones de promoción, asesoramiento y venta de...
Desde Bizneo - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes
Seleccionamos un Operario/a de Limpieza, con funciones tambíen de camarero/a de barra para Cazalilla,en una residencia de Personas Mayores. IMPRESCINDIBLE...
Desde Centro Especial De Empleo - Almería
Publicado hace un mes
Se necesita oficial de 1 para Málaga y provincia, con conocimientos de perlita y fontaneria. Ciudad: malaga
Desde Cárdenas Asesoramiento De Seguridad Y Servicios, S.L. - Almería
Publicado hace un mes