The trainee will support the department in the following tasks:
- Greet and welcome all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Be attentive to guest’s needs.
- Prepare food and beverages for service to guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards.
- Perform department/outlet opening or closing duties as required. Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift.
- Take action to solve guest problems/complaints and use established guidelines for any service recovery to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Work as team and communicate and co-ordinate with other departments to ensure excellent quality and service.
- Internship agreement with University/School.
- High level of English.
- Proactivity, teamwork skills, predisposition to learn.