Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
• Assist Field Scientist in the trialing activities in the field and field station.
• Assist Field Scientist in the task related with the trials like placing the trials, layout, assessments, samplings, data analysis, reporting, etc.
• Assist Field Scientist with the maintenance of the Field Station.
• The crops target of the trials will depend on the project and geographical area.
Location: Lugo, Galicia
Start Date: 15/04/2020
Duration: 5 months
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:Critical Knowledge:
• Biological sciences or agriculture graduate.
• Knowledge of field trials techniques.
• Knowledge of local agricultural crops and cropping practices.
• Scientific mind-set.
• Excellent communication/inter-personal skills written, verbal, presentation.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and field trials software.
• Data interpretation and analysis.
• Good English language skills (mainly written).
• Agronomy engineering o Biologist Students last courses, master or project.
• Knowledge of phytopathology