An excellent opportunity has arisen for an entry level Field Service Support Technician. Working on our world class Combined Heating and Power plants (CHP)/Mini Power Stations/ NHS Trust Hospitals and other areas within Centrica Business Solutions portfolio.
Salary: £18-25,000 depending on experience and successful completion of Training Development Plan
The candidate will help the engineering team to look after the ongoing maintenance and FM of these assets within the portfolio. The candidate will need to be self-motivated with a strong eye for detail, comfortable either working on their own or as part of a team, have excellent Customer communication skills and be keen to progress their career within the business.
• Have carried out some form of in-field service role/caretaker roll/watch keeping
• Have a Full UK driving licence
• Have some mechanical or general repair ability
• Have excellent problem solving ability
• Good IT Skills
• Have strong Health & Safety Awareness
• Excel in good housekeeping
Desirable Skill Set but not limited to:
• Mechanical craft qualification or proven track record in maintenance
• Have carried out some form of in-field service role on reciprocating engines or generators
• Be able to strip or assist in the repair of reciprocating engines down to component level
The successful candidate will have the knowledge they are joining a company that prides itself in providing training to highest level, utilising not just our own in-house training academy but also on and off the job training both in the UK and abroad
If you believe you have these skills we would like to hear from you, for the right person we are willing to invest in your future with CBS in helping you to become the engineer of the future in energy saving.
• Paid Overtime
• 25 days holidays per annum + bank holidays
• Company Vehicle (Not for private use)
• Company Contributory Pension
• Benefits Package linked to Pension
• Share Option scheme
• Full Company uniform
• Mobile Phone