The international law firm DLA Piper is currently looking to reinforce our Finance & Projects team in Madrid hiring a Lawyer with around 3 years' relevant experience. The role is highly versatile and you'll be able to advise Spanish and international clients on project finance, refinancing, corporate finance and acquisition finance transactions, as well as restructuring matters.
You'll have the opportunity to join a strong team, widely recognized as one of the leading practices in Spain, and develop your skills in an international and challenging environment.
Skills and attributes:
• Around 3 years' experience in the Finance & Projects area
• Law Degree from a Spanish leading University and qualified in the Madrid Bar Association
• Outstanding academic record
• Excellent communication and drafting skills in Spanish and English are essential
• Service minded, organized and able to meet deadlines
• Positive mentality with a "can do" attitude
• Demonstrate a desire to achieve excellence
• Open to changing environment which requires daily learning
• Full time position
• Competitive salary
• Interesting social benefits package
• Attractive Career Plan that includes secondment opportunities in our Global offices.
• Training programme for lawyers designed to develop their technical as well as their soft skills. This programme offers opportunities both locally and through our international Academies
About DLA Piper
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, positioning us to help clients with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality and value to our clients.
We achieve this through practical and innovative legal solutions that help our clients succeed. We deliver consistent services across our platform of practices and sectors in all matters we undertake.
Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies. They include more than half of the Fortune 250 and nearly half of the FTSE 350 or their subsidiaries. We also advise governments and public sector bodies.