Xplanation is currently looking for a German-speaking Project Manager for our office in Valencia, Spain. With a previous experience in the translation sector, you know what it takes to deliver outstanding service to customers in the financial, manufacturing, retail and medical sectors.
The Project Manager is responsible for the profitable and smooth production of translation projects.
- Manage the entire life-cycle of multiple translation and localization projects in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritize, coordinate and efficiently manage the scheduling of all the stages of each project
- Monitor and control project status
- Manage project finances (budgeting, profitability, invoicing)
- Liaise with Business Development Managers and Global Account Managers to clarify customer requirements and develop customer relationships
- Participate in customer meetings and calls, monitor customer satisfaction and offer solutions to current needs
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with partners (both internal and external)
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with customers, translators and revisers globally
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Comply with relevant and applicable procedures
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy (final delivery checks...)
Interested? Then please submit your application (covering letter and CV) in English and German.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, Xplanation is a global provider of translation solutions across key industry sectors. Xplanation is a growing organisation providing expert advice to customers from its offices across Europe, Asia and the United States.