The Position Within the Global Customer Support (GCS) organization, the SIS (Solution Integration & Services) Core Lab & Content Delivery Support team provides user and service documentation for various Roche diagnostic analyzers, workflow solutions and IT software and applications. The list of deliverables includes a wide range of printed and electronic documents, such as User Guides, Quick Start Guides, Service Manuals, Host Interface Manuals and award-winning User Assistance platform.
You are the Illustrator Trainee who
- Edits images for user and service documentation (including background removal, masking different image elements and color correction)
- Edits videos for user and service documentation (including color correction, editing footage, and cutting and assembling footage according to a storyboard)
- Create user interface templates as vector objects
- Create cover pages for user and service documentation
- Create PowerPoint templates
- Create design elements, such as icons, posters and labels
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role you bring the following:
- You are currently enrolled as a student in a multimedia or graphic arts program.
- Good knowledge and usage of the following Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Good knowledge and usage of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good spoken and written command of English (CEFRL B2 or equivalent level).
- You are a committed, reliable and independent team player, who is able to work in virtual teams.
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in multimedia content.
- Strong teamwork skills, who is willing to learn and share their experiences with colleagues
- Detail-oriented and meticulous professional
- Flair for communication in an international environment
- Some knowledge and usage of other Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe AfterEffects, and Adobe Captivate
- Some knowledge and usage of the following multimedia software programs: Camtasia, Cinema 4D
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, XSLT, XML, XPATH
- Ready to travel occasionally
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with IT software, laboratory systems and their interfaces is a plus.
- Intern agreement between Roche Diagnostics – University or Business School
- Working in a multi-discipline and multicultural team.
- The possibility to join a leading multinational company in its sector
- Paid internship
- Part time (25 hours / week) or full time position (39 hours / week) with flexible working hours.
Tipo de trabajo
Servicios Consultoría IT
Carnet de conducir
Carta de motivación