Regus is the World’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions.
Established in 1989 and based in Luxembourg, the company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they want.
Regus is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a part of the FTSE 250.
Although we operate in over 100 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, we’re still expanding rapidly.
In fact we’re currently opening over 2 new centers every day, and growing by over 20% a year.
We achieve our outstanding results by having top quality, customer focused, results driven people working in our business and we are currently looking to expand our team.
Regus currently has openings for “Inside Sales Representative” working within our Inside Sales Team.
The Inside Sales Representatives will help to find the right solution for new and existing customers when they express interest in one of our products such as Offices, Virtual Offices, Lounge Access to mention just a few.
· Handle inbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g.
email) with new prospects to educate and inform customers about our products and help them select and sign up for the one that is right for them.
· Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume)
· Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
· Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The candidates should have the below experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
· Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
(Excellent telephone demeanor).
· ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
· Works well in a team environment.
· Familiarity with CRM systems a plus.
· Maintains high productivity/high energy level.
· Results driven.
· Flexibility to work the hours required.
(Can involve early and late shifts with possible weekend work)
· Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.+
It is essential that you are fluent in one of the following set of languages below to be considered for this position:
· German + Other Language: Native / Fluent
· English: Fluent
· Permanent Contract.
· Competitive base salary.
· Meal Vouchers.
· 23 days of holiday.
· Your Birthday Day Off.
· International working Environment.
· Dining and leisure area.
· Central Location in Barcelona.
If you are looking for a fast-paced career in Sales, one that gives you the chance to work with global clients and use your excellent communication skills, apply now.