Description Installation Quality Control Engineer Hitachi Europe S.A. is searching for an installation QC Engineer to join the Particle Therapy Systems Division for its Proton Beam Therapy (PBT*) project at Clínica Universidad de Navarra in Madrid.
The installation QC Engineer will be responsible for quality assurance and control of PBT system and its installation. This includes, but not limited to; verification of electrical wiring work, inspection of all equipment and materials delivered to the site, review of quality control records. He/she must to have knowledge of Electrical Engineering and work experience as quality assurance/control engineer.
(*)The PBT system is the most advanced radiotherapy system composed of a particle accelerator, rotating gantry and its control systems etc.
· Verify electrical wiring to make sure all wiring works to be completed correctly
· Inspect, test or measure PBT equipment and materials at the time of delivery to ensure their conditions
· Review and manage quality control records and documents
· Report inspection results
· Associate’s degree or Technical Certification in related discipline; Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality Engineering, etc.
· 5+ years of experience of QA/QC engineer
· Thorough knowledge of Electrical Engineering
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
· Flexibility in working hours and shift patterns
· Ability to work at 10+ meters height and to lift max. 32kg
· Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and latest PC technology
· Proficiency in English and Spanish