Job Description IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals.
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic and resourceful professional to join our Madrid offices!
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural and fun team across a fast moving, growing business unit, this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
- Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation and training materials and assist in the development of standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for meeting specified service level standards
- Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures
- Provide creative, effective solutions and recommend procedures and resources to enhance efficiency, productivity, and end user satisfaction.
- Provide assistance in the areas of Site Support and project specific assignments
- Participate on global and regional project teams.
- Maintain proper asset management according to IQVIA standard in global IT Asset Management tools/systems
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of IT Operations procedures related to client services.
- Perform daily monitoring of systems and troubleshooting.
- Perform other duties as required
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements.
- High level of English is required - we have more than 30 nationalities in our office!!!
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage
- Windows 7 and 10
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Exposure to Dell and Lenovo hardware
- Exposure to Macs, iPhone and ServiceNow a Plus
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- Current employees are expected to have at least 12 months service with the Company prior to applying for any internal vacancies - Before applying you must obtain your Manager’s authorisation.
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Carnet de conducir
Carta de motivación