It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
As a junior accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining, preparing, and reconciling accounts, assisting with monthly
closings and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
About the role:
In order to provide satisfactory services those are the things you must focus on in your new
* Perform different type of tasks forMonth-end, quarter end, and year end closing
* Calculate and post manual journals at month end with appropriate and complete
* Perform monthly Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations
* Perform Inter-Company Reconciliations
* Manage Fixed Assets
* Interface with various departments, including purchasing, sales, finance, others.
* Assist with other additional reporting requirements as needed
* Support with finance related projects as required
* Any other ad-hoc duties as required
What we need
* Minimumof 1 year-experience within an Accounting Department,
* Strong working knowledge of SAP/Business Warehouse
* Strong Knowledge of Excel
* High level of English, oral and written
* Proactive and able to resolve issues under own initiative
* Team player
* Able to work under pressure (tough closing deadlines)
* Ability to work well in multi-tasking environment
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact openly and directly with
colleagues, management and the wider business
* Able to produce clear, accurate and concise analysis for senior management review
* Able to work in a changing environment
* University Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferable