We are looking for an exceptional graduate designer to join our dynamic, talented team. We have been growing over the past few years, and the company has always had the ethos of bringing in graduates with the aim of training them in-house, on live jobs from day one. The whole of the creative direction at Birchbox is managed internally: from the visual identity, to the packaging, editorial materials, advertising campaigns, graphics … The new recruit will be integrated into the creative team and will be responsible for many projects in both the web, print and especially supporting digital marketing.
The required skills are:
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Keen eye for layout, colors and typography.
- Photo retouching, cutted out images and creation of animated gifs is a must.
- An understanding of producing graphical content for web.
- Creates the necessary elements for communication according to the guidelines: graphic design, photos composition, illustrations, fonts, etc.
- Adapts the photos of the campaigns for the different media: digital, print or outdoor.
- Understanding the customer journey of an e-commerce.
- Develops graphic applications for On-line Accounts: homepages, banners, newsletters, landings, displays, etc.
- Sociable and with a happy, positive attitude.
- Good written & spoken english.
In addition you will also work with the team doing some moodboards inspiration for every campaign, assisting to monthly shooting, working on art direction and stylism.