Job Title: Manager, Ticket Operations Reports to: Regional Director, Ticket Operations
Location(s): New York City/New Jersey; Washington DC; Tampa; Houston; Dallas; St. Louis; Los Angeles; Seattle
The Manager of Ticket Operations reports to the Regional Director of Ticket Operations on all aspects of ticketing, including sales, service, and operations, including but not limited to coordinating support in the following areas:
· Invoicing, collection, and reconciliation
· Ticket fulfillment
· Customer service and correspondence
· Game day ticket operations & services
· Personnel management
· Sales, service and operations report generation
II. ABOUT THE XFL
The new XFL will reimagine football for the 21st century when it kicks off in early 2020. Delivering authentic, high-energy football for the whole family at an affordable price, the XFL will offer fast-paced games with fewer play stoppages and simpler rules. The league will launch with eight teams in markets across the country, 45-man active rosters, and a 10-week regular season schedule with a postseason consisting of two semifinal playoff games and a championship game. The XFL is a single entity that owns the league and all teams, employing professionals at the Stamford, CT headquarters as well as in each of the markets that the teams call home. Team markets for the inaugural season include New York City, Washington DC, Tampa, St. Louis, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Seattle.
III. ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Elevate SV taps into the extensive resources, relationships, and expertise of its partners to innovate and execute comprehensive strategies and solutions in Venue Renovations, Stadium Licenses, Premium Ticketing, Corporate Hospitality and more. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018. Elevate SV serves as OVG’s established representative in premium sales and service for its more than nine current and future OVG development projects, including the $700 million transformative redevelopment of the current Key Arena at the Seattle Center.
IV. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee local management of ticket sales staff related to ticket operations, including training and monitoring of the ticketing system.
· Assist Regional Director of Ticket Operations in developing policies and executive reporting processes.
· Manage work through team’s ticketing database, Archtics, and CRM solution, Salesforce, to support necessary ticket sales, service, and operations tasks.
· Manage the building and maintenance of ticketed events and plans through Archtics.
· Strategically manage ticket inventory and class assignments to optimize sales and service initiatives.
· Support ticket sales and service staff in developing and maintaining special ticket offers and programs.
· Manage annual season ticket holder upgrade program.
· Research issues/errors concerning printing, game summary, Account Manager, and online purchases.
· Manage the sorting, auditing, and tracking of printed ticket inventory as needed to complete sales orders.
· Organize players and staff ticket orders.
· Coordinate Will Call operation for home games.
· Provide training and direct supervision over game day staff as needed per market.
· Supervise in-person and telephone customer service on game days; handle on-site ticket related issues: lost tickets, wheelchair exchanges, seating problems.
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university.
· Knowledge and experience with ticketing database, Archtics, and TM Host and TM1 is strongly preferred;
B. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Strong math aptitude and ability to attend to detail;
· Demonstrated ability and experience developing and coordinating multi-faceted plans and issues;
· Ability to work long, flexible hours and needed;
· Ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance;
· Ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others, and company documents and records;
· Strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills;
· Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
· Consistently good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness;
· Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities to support a strong, unified sales culture;
· Interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job;
· Self-directed and able to work independently;
· Flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
· Must possess a strong ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
· Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption;
· Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made;
V. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Travel Requirements
Regular travel to XFL team markets will be required.
- Physical Demands
This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Work Environment
The incumbent primarily works in an office environment and will be required to work games and events in XFL team markets.