RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: • Recruitment of new affiliates • Provide the necessary feedback on the Spanish market practices in affiliation (best practices/know how)
• Account managing a portfolio of existing affiliate partners via email, phone, newsletters and forums to maximise revenue generation;
• Managing new projects that support conversion and retention of new & existing digital Wallet affiliates that are onboarded to the program;
• Developing strategy briefs and online campaign marketing activities for existing affiliates including conceptualization of key affiliate marketing messages, copy and creative ideas, execution and live placement;
• Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing initiatives;
• Developing unique content for monthly affiliate newsletters including affiliate industry updates, Digital Wallet product and promotional news as well as another relevant affiliate content;
• Develop a personal relationship with the top affiliates and be able to fulfil their specific needs
• Front line contact with existing affiliates – handling queries, commercial negotiations and affiliate support and FAQ responses;
• Refine online customer acquisition strategy to assist with scaling the business.
• Manage PPC, SEO, media buying and Facebook campaigns.
• Working with the Art Director in defining and creating landing pages for multi variant testing.
• Formulate a metrics driven approach to assess ROI of various online channels for customer acquisition
• Manage reporting of engagement metrics
• Attend industry shows, events
• Report regularly on performance versus plans.
EXPERIENCE AND CAREER REQUIREMENTS:
• 3 + years’ experience with successful online customer acquisition for online gaming and entertainment industries
• Expertise with affiliation, SEM keyword bidding optimization, keyword discovery, creative development, and landing page optimization
• Expert analytical skills and experience with marketing, segmentation, testing and measurement techniques
• Extensive high-level client management experience;
• Deep understanding of how the gaming industry works;
• Be interested in and understand the various types of online gaming activities in the iGaming sector (casino, sportsbook etc.);
• Network of existing gaming and financial services affiliates
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong sales and negotiation skills;