Within Cognizant's EnterpriseApplication Services Horizontal,Integrated Process Management (IPM)isone of the World’s largest Integration Middleware and Process Managementgroups.
Providing high qualityIntegration & Process Management solutions Cognizant’s IPM Practice helpsincrease organization’s capabilities by allowing applications to assume newroles in the business. Our service offerings are equipped with new-generationsolutions, frameworks and methodologies, powered by industry best-practices& extensive knowledge repositories that help us deliver unique value to ourclients.
With significant experiencegained over a decade of delivering large-scale, complex, cutting-edge Integration& Process Management solutions across industries, in addition to developingcustomized business solutions. We use the most appropriate tools andtechniques, coveringDigital Integration(SMAC Integration, APIManagement, IoT Integration),Intelligence & Insights(BAM, ComplexEvent Processing, BRMS, Real-Time Analytics),Business Process Management(BPMS, BPA),Enterprise Integration(ESB, EAI, SOA) &PartnerManagement(B2B, MFT).
Whoweare?For a better idea about ourculture, check out our page for Spain:
http://cognizantcareers.eu/es_esResponsibilitiesyou will have:
Cognizant’s IntegrationPractice in Benelux is looking for experienced & skilled Integrationexperts with hands-on experience in Hybrid Integration Platform such asMuleSoft with good exposure to Agile/DevOps based delivery approach.
As an Integration expert yourprimary responsibility will be to enable our customers with not onlybest-in-class deliverables but also provide right thought leadershiptime-to-time by proactively evaluating the customers technical and functionalrequirements, understanding and/or developing an architectural blueprint inline with their business goals, and advising on best practices for On-premise,cloud-to-cloud, hybrid integration, MicroServices & API Management.
· Understand and validate integration requirements
· Analysing & drafting technical design & specifications.
· Analysing & drafting technical data mapping
· Developing quality software in MuleSoft plartform
· Skilled in Network concepts
· Develop APIs onMuleSoft/APIGEE or any other API-M platform
· Develop BusinessProcess Orchestrations - ESB Itinerary e.g. Mule Anypoint
· Write automatedunit test cases providing acceptable code coverage
· Install, configureand deploy solution
· Co-ordination ofimplementation with various offshore teams to create development plans, supportdelivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatablearchitectural and design patterns
· Provide testsupport for bug fixes during all stages of test cycle
· Provide support fordeployment and post go-live
· Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members, Onshore and Offshore
· Fluent in English
· Knowledge in German will be preferred
What you should know?5+ Experience in designing solutions, implementation, customization,integration and deployment of iPaaS API Management/ and Integration solutions
Hands-On of experience:
Excellent skills in MicroServices, Patterns & Containers likeDocker/MuleSoft/SpringBoot
Hands-on integration development experience with Mulesoft
Expert in API Management solutions on one of platform e.g Mulesoft, APIGEE,WSO2 etc.
Hands-on experience in API Management concepts & fundamentals. Strongknowledge in Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
Hands-On Experience on implementing guaranteed message delivery frameworkusing one of queuing platform A-MQ, Anypoint MQ, AWS SQS.
Experience in integrating SFDC, SAP PI/PO, Cloud-To-Cloud, Cloud-On Prem
Excellent knowledge Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Designer IntegrationPlatform
Deploying and maintaining MuleSoft/Dell Boomi application; Maven andJenkins a plus.
Experience in Agile methodology, DevOps experienced will be a plus.
What we offer:- Permanent contract- Friday reducedworking time
- Career plan anddevelopment
- Exceptionalinternational work environment
- Coffee, Tea andFruits in the office
- Language Courses- Competitive salaryand benefits
- Opportunity to workfor a Global Salesforce partner