Description of the job :
Being part of the Quality Planning area, the trainee will give support in the following tasks:
- Collaborate in the workload planning in Production Quality
- Collaborate in cost management visualization in the area
- Collaborate supporting subcontracting process
- Collaborate in KPI generation to provide visibility of the process
- Participate in the area improvement process: Momentum and Planning processes
Required skills :
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Economics
- Data analytics skills
- English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and flexible skills.
-Available to start in February 2020!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.