Finance Implementation Projects (FIP) EMEA team ensures the end-to-end implementation of the Business and Regulatory projects in the region, in full alignment with Finance strategy
Regulatory projects in the scope of FIP EMEA are the ones related to the changes driven by new Regulatory environment (new regulation implementation: IASB, ECB, Local Central Banks and/or regulators, etc.)
§ Contribution to Centrally managed projects of new Regulation/Norms implementation (analysis of the new requirements and current system possibilities, new systems and/or automated solution implementation, etc.):
ü Participation in analysis (new regulation implementation impact) - methodology, accounting, systems and processes - "as is" vs "to be"
ü Communicate and explain new regulation to the countries with a view to identify local regulatory specifities to be taken into account
ü Help to the countries to perform gap analysis of the BNPP Group Regulatory standards, norms (methodology), accounting schemes vs local regulatory requirements. To address any gap identified to the Group
ü Contribution to the Group solution (methodology, accounting, systems & processes ) adaptation to the regional set up and particular needs of the countries in case of specific local requirements
ü Coordinate and manage the communication with the Finance final users, assist them in testing and UAT, aftercare and BAU support
§ To assist to the countries in the process of Local Regulatory financial standards/Norms implementation:
ü Analysis of the new Regulation (requirements) vs Group policies and methodologies
ü Coordination of the solution design and implementation
Coordination of project committees, preparation of documentation, business requirements documents, projects status reporting
Training and occupational experience · Business school or Economics university graduate. Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance
· 3-6 years of experience in Finance within the Banking sector (Financial Accounting, Reporting, Business/financial analysis), including audit and consultancy firms.
· Knowledge and experience of implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards
· Experience as business analyst/project manager in Finance systems/interfaces implementation (business analysis, functional requirements) appreciated.
· Experience of working in international environment appreciated
Essential specific requirements · Good knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, IFRS, regulatory and tax accounting rules
· Good knowledge of accounting
· Knowledge of financial reporting processes in Banking and Capital Market industry
· Good communication (oral and written), organization and documentation skills.
· IT skills: Excel advanced user, database consultation (SQL, Business Objects), Powerpoint. Knowledge of Finance tools and systems would be a plus.
· Language: fluent in English (both oral and written)
· Good communication (spoken and written) and capability to work and interact with people of different expertise and hierarchical level
· Ability to adapt to change and client oriented
· Collaborative work and team player
· Organizational skills: autonomy, capacity to manage several tasks in parallel, to prioritize and to manage a pressure.