Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Reliability Maintenance Engineering Area Manager to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfillment Centers (FC).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Reliability Maintenance Engineering Area Manager is the line manager for a team of engineering technicians. They maintain the focus on safety by training, developing and coaching their team. They deliver a high level of equipment availability by ensuring all preventative maintenance is conducted and internal processes and procedures are followed.
· Lead, support and mentor the team by finding barriers that prevent them from working in a safe, standard and efficient manner. Work with the team and the wider network to harness the technical expertise available and build solutions.
· Support the Site Engineering and Facilities Manager as they work with the site Safety department & Site Leadership to implement, record and audit safety and statutory compliance programmes to provide a safe working environment for all staff.
· Implement network standards and focus on preventative maintenance to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Ensure sufficient technical coverage is available for the shifts they own by managing and driving the training programme for the team.
· Manage local projects or support EU level projects as assigned by the manager.
· Be prepared to work on shift to maintain a strong connection to the team and daily work.
· Significant practical engineering experience including a supervisory role managing people.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years experience in an Amazon engineering team.
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
· Experience of automated equipment including packaging machinery, sortation and conveyor systems.
· Excellent communications skills (written & verbal) in English and the local language.
· Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations.
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office, CAD).
· Full working knowledge of all specialized engineering and facilities equipment within the FC as well as maintenance and safety procedures.
· Experience working with PLC based control systems.
· Project Management experience.
· Knowledge of CMMS programmes.
· Experience with Kaizen and Continuous Improvement Process.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Nivel de Estudio: Universitario Completo
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
RECORD GO, empresa líder en el sector del rent a car, selecciona oficial de 2ª de mecánica del automóvil para su taller en la delegación de Palma de Mallorca...
Desde Record Go - Islas Baleares
Publicado hace un mes
Empresa del sector mecánico precisa incorporar mecánico/a con experiencia en mecánica general (problemas de motor, embrague, cambios de aceite, etc.). Ciudad...
Desde Ananda Gestion Ett - Sevilla
Publicado hace un mes
SE PRECISA MECANICO CON EXPERIENCIA MINIMA DE 3 AÑOS.SU TABAJO CONSISTE EN CAMBIO DE NEUMATICOS, ALINIACIONES, MECANICA RÁPIDA Y MECANICA GENERAL...
Desde Neumaticos Milla0 - Madrid
Publicado hace 24 días