Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
The Remote Sales Representative is an office based sales role that is designed to enhance accessibility to product and service solutions for our customers and thus improve the overall customer experience with a technology enabled, an innovative remote selling capability that will enhance accessibility to product and service solutions.
The Remote Sales Representative is specifically growing & maintaining sales revenue for selected products and accounts, and supporting the sales execution in instrumentation in a number of selected XS accounts.
He / She is part of the overall Commercial team in his / her country and works closely with the Field Sales & Marketing Team as well as the KAM, IHS and tender organization (if applicable).
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Market & Business Intelligence: Works proactively and in a structured way on Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends.
• Translates the results of his market insights into a clear prioritization of sales activity:
- Identify Target Accounts, Opportunities & Customer Priorities
- Build solid Account Plan
- Identify & advance Key Stakeholders, Champions and Decision Makers
• Promotes assigned product portfolio with best practice, clinical or non-clinical evaluation, demos and product trainings (remotely using all available technology)
• Leads the price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals
• Delivers On-going product servicing by delivering accurate product information and forecasting and active supply chain management
• Conducts Regular Business Reviews with customers
• Ensures repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process & patterns
• Communicates & aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and local Marketing organization of Iberia.
• Collaborates with KAM / tender & contract departments on managing large scale tender and / or contract sales cycle of his accounts:
- Improve tender submission quality by preparing high quality supporting documents
- Support pricing strategy development
- Assist in tender submission
- Maintain an accurate tender data base
• Close collaboration and support for Key Account Management and IHS (if applicable) on strategic accounts
• Closely collaborates with Customer Service, Commercial Operations (Pricing) and Finance
• Attends all relevant Sales Meetings & Product Trainings
• Fully utilizes all available sales tool to maximize sales efficiency and completes all required administrative tasks (call reports and other KPI and metrics reports)
Occasional travel to selected accounts in the country required.
• B.A degree in a business relevant discipline and/or business relevant experience.
• 2+ years of remote sales experience
• Fluency in Spanish
• Good level of English
• Strong negotiation skills & ability to close deals with customers
• Strong presentation / communication skills over the phone
NICE TO HAVE
• Previous experience in sales related with Medical Devices or High-Tech environment.
• Fluent level of Portuguese is highly desirable
• Optionally field sales experience or customer service experience in the Medical Devices industry
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it's the only way to drive healthcare forward. We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us, and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation. It is through strong diversity, inclusion and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer - your unique perspectives, talents and contributions - we can live up to the promise of our Mission.