Reserve Brand Ambassador Casamigos - BarcelonaSpain External Job Description
Casamigos was created by long-time friends George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman in 2013. Casamigos is named after Gerber and Clooney’s homes in Mexico and roughly translates to ‘House of Friends.’ It was originally created only for personal use, to be shared with family and friends. Casamigos is now a multi-award winning Tequila and one of the fastest growing luxury Tequila brands globally! Summer 2018 also sees the launch our amazing Casamigos Mezcal which has already generated huge excitement with trade, consumers and media.
Globally, the Tequila Category grew 5,6% in volume and 9.9% in value in 2016. The standard segment is losing share in favour of the Super Premium (13% growth VOL and VAL) and Ultra Premium Segment (34% VOL and 35% VAL) driving the growth of the category. REASON BEHIND THIS GROWTH: PREMIUMIZATION TREND & COCKTAIL CULTURE. Bartender’s knowledge and understanding of premium tequilas is increasing, which lead to a greater promotion of tequila-based cocktails as opposed to shots. As a consequence, consumer habits are changing: we see the emergence of the “sipping trend” and a real appreciation of the 100% agave liquid.
Aim of the role
Recruit new consumers into the exciting luxury Tequila category which is on fire! Explore and create innovative new consumer and trade experiences through brilliant execution. The brand ambassador will support the country team on their commercial goals, driving physical and mental availability of Casamigos through their strong individual social and industry networks,
Will be a well-respected person within luxury food and drink. Someone who has their finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground in their market. Creative, innovative, an ability to identify emerging trends & insights, commercially intelligent with an existing network of key influencers in all the right circles. They will deliver brilliant brand execution by utilising their existing relationships and social networks to the maximum.
• Lead regular bespoke House of Friends (Tequila dinner) events working closely with the Reserve Brands European culture team.
• Help to develop media worthy House of Friends activities, events, assets, and partnerships.
• Drive the Casamigos brand through strong relationships with influencers in all lifestyle channels and social media
• Help to develop key media relationships and become a reference point for knowledge and insight into the Casamigos House of Friends lifestyle.
• Lead all on-trade activation and build lasting gains in trend leading venues
• Gain impactful visibility across Food & Drink, Fashion, Design & Travel publications and deliver aspirational online content to recruit new consumers to the luxury Tequila category.
• Ensure Casamigos distribution targets are met by working closely with sales teams
• Increase value share of luxury Tequila category
• Gain new menu listings
• Operates proactively – and where necessary reactively - in order to beat the competition
• Brand Ambassador is the personification of the brand in the market: vibe, attitude, appearance and personality.
• Relationship management with external and internal stakeholders
• Ability to develop strong relationships with trade partners and key influencers
• Ability to work cross functionally
• Self-starter, restless, agile and adaptable
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good commercial acumen and the ability to ensure profitable return on investment through Casamigos events & activations
Type of JobEmployeeReporting Location
Town/CityBarcelona, Lisbon, Madrid