Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our comprehensive new recruitment programme for Spring/Summer 2018. Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand, while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This permanent position offers a guaranteed two-year contract with the potential for permanency, a highly competitive basic salary along with a generous joiners’ allowance and a new productivity bonus for crew members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Free Ryanair Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
3. Two-year guaranteed contract upon successful completion of training, with potential for permanency.
4. This competitive package also includes a €750 Joiners’ Allowance.
5. Potential productivity bonus of €1,800 per annum.
6. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
7. Flexible 5 days on/3 days off staff rosters.
8. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
9. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
10. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network.
Apply now to take part of one of our recruitment days:
Area – DD/MM/YEAR
Alicante - July 6, 2018
Palma - July 6, 2018
Madrid - July 12, 2018
Seville - July 18, 2018
Malaga - July 18, 2018
Valencia - July 18, 2018
Barcelona - July 27, 2018
Granada, August 8, 2018
Murcia - August 16, 2018
1. Applicants must hold a EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Flexible and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English
8. A passion for traveling and meeting new people.
Apply on our website to register for a Recruitment Day.
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Secundaria Completa
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 35 Años
Acttiv comienza su tour de castings de selección por Península e islas! Nuestra próxima parada SEVILLA! El proceso de selección se realizará el 01 de Marzo de...
Desde Acttiv Leisure Projects - Sevilla
Publicado hace 4 días
Acttiv comienza su tour de castings de selección por Península e islas! Nuestra próxima parada Lloret de Mar! El proceso de selección se realizará el 02 de...
Desde Acttiv Leisure Projects - Girona
Publicado hace 4 días