Specialist – Microsoft Biz Apps Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life- changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?
As a Specialist – Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The Specialist – Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions), is an accomplished sales leader with a proven track record of driving complex digital transformation using CRM solutions in large enterprise accounts that have the highest potential and strategic value.
You will leverage advanced business transformation skills honed at management consultancies and their extensive network of C-level customer and industry relationships to consistently exceed quota with multimillion-dollar wins.
You will use your leadership status in industry, professional groups, LinkedIn network, and extended team to create shared visions, influence key stakeholders and lead virtual teams to drive transformation.
· Develop and maintain customer account plans for all the accounts in your designated territory which includes white space analysis, current customer solution and technology footprint/landscape, customer pains, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
· Develop deep trusted adviser relationships with Business Decision Makers by actively understanding customer business pains, requirements, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and providing business-value-outcome-based solutions
· Develop, maintain, and document comprehensive business plans resulting from joint customer planning and discovery workshops which address customer strategic priorities for digital transformation
· Discover, assess, evaluate, and challenge strategic customer objectives by translating them into digital transformation opportunities that leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM).
· Create and drive demand for qualified digital transformation opportunities in our enterprise accounts that can benefit from running their business on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM).
· Address key change scenarios with quantifiable business value outcomes and justification
· Develop and lead account strategy in the sophisticated and complex business environments of our enterprise accounts
· Be a disciplined operator by maintaining a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and in accurate stages. Leverage marketing, inside sales, partners and your relationship network to build pipeline
· Support and leverage all sales promotions, sales events and sales strategies to close opportunities
· Develop, drive, manage and lead a discipled opportunity execution plan with a diverse pursuit team of experts, SMEs, pre-sales resources and partners geographically dispersed and virtual both internal and external to Microsoft including our Global Systems Integrator partners
· Create compelling business value outcome backed proposals, negotiate terms and contracts with successful close.
· Own and deliver on revenue targets for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement for your territory/accounts