We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled SAP Analytics Cloud / BW4HANA developer to join our Enterprise Data Analytics & Architecture organization. You will support large programs in the area of Finance reporting and Enterprise Performance Management.
In this role, you'll be responsible for building new applications utilizing SAP SAC, BW4HANA and Sap Cloud Platform Services (e.g. HANA, Java,..) and making sure they run in a robust and scalable manner and adding new functionality to existing enterprise applications.
As a SAP Analytics Cloud / BW4HANA Developer your main responsibilities will involve
Understand customers' processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the function or business unit.
Engage with the Solution Designer in the reviews and validation of the detailed technical design for business applications to ensure alignment with business requirements; validate estimates from suppliers.
Develop and design visualizations and metadata objects adhering to our platform guidelines and standards in order to satisfy the functional and non-functional requirements.
Ensure, in collaboration with Solution Designer and Platform Manager, scalable and high-performance solutions.
Constant learning and application of the newest features on the projects.
Write technical documentation to ensure maintainability of developed application.
Make recommendations for application performance improvements
Build analytics applications for various functional or business areas.
Perform troubleshooting and performance optimization
Your Skills and Experience
As a SAP Analytics Cloud / BW4HANA Developer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Education profile with technology or business background and with a university degree is highly desired
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in SAP Analytics space, including HANA Native, BW4HANA or BW on HANA.
• Good knowledge of SAP Business Intelligence landscapes with complex architecture, covering backend and frontend components
• SAP BW4HANA, HANA, SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) Services
• SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) - Analytics and Reporting, Planning and Analytics Designer
• Experience in BPC Planning and Consolidation will be an added advantage.
• Proven industry experience in Insurance or Finance is a big plus
• Able to work well across different teams and cultural backgrounds
• Open, communicative and a delivery-oriented personality
• Excellent English and communication skills.
Primary work location is Barcelona. This position might require occasional international travels. You can apply by clicking on the button "Apply online"
Who we are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You'd give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It's a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.