- To buy in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and Company guidelines.
- To ensure that the suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet present and future business requirements.
- To ensure alignment between local SCM activities and the SCM centers
- To drive improvement in cost, quality and deliveries
- To utilize global supplier management platform
- To provide and maintain standard terms in purchase contracts in line with Company directives and guidelines.
- To manage cost budgets, emerging countries spending and saving forecasts.
- To monitor and report supplier performances (KPIs) and quality issues.
- To define and establish local standard agreements with all major local suppliers.
- Engineering degree
- More than 3 years of experience in Supplier Management; Operational Purchasing and Supplier Management of our sector.
- Certifications in Supplier Management, Procurement Tools or Operational Purchasing
- Fluent English and Spanish both written and spoken
- Necessary to travel one per month
? Competencies needed for the job
- Strategic sourcing
- Contract Management
- Legal aspects
- Transportation and logistics
- Negotiation Management
- Finance in SCM