We are recruiting a Big Data Architect for a company’s client specializing in IT projects in the fields bank, insurance, telecomunications, energy, retail and utilities, both in the public and private sectors.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of big data solutions based on new technologies and platforms for complex business problems.
- Combine the capabilities of heterogeneous data platforms and sources of all types of data (structured, unstructured or semi-structured), and define the standards and policies for the management of this data, and its dissemination to different actors.
- Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments.
- Provision of security technical consultancy, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
- Technical risk analysis.
- Provision of technical consultancy, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant technical consultancy and experience in last 15 years.
- Experience with data extraction and processing pipelines (including real-time or stream-processing platforms) and demonstrated experience in systems, frameworks and tools related to data analytics and reporting.
- Practical knowledge of cloud-native architecture and infrastructure, including the SDLC and specifically the process of building and deploying big data solutions.
- Experience and knowledge in the industrialization, installation and deployment of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science systems (such as Machine Learning models, Natural Language Processing systems or Chatbots).
- Desirable experience in containerization frameworks and orchestrators such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge of information systems.
- Proven knowledge in IT consulting.
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing technical consultancy.
- Proficient communication skills in a multilingual environment.
- Capable of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
- Proven ability to speak, write and read fluently in English (C1).
- Indefinite contract.
- Remote job until the pandemy situation is normalized.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Programador JAVA + CAPITAL MARKETS+ FX en Madrid. Buscamos varios PROGRAMADOR JAVA BACK para proyectos muy estables en áreas altamente valoradas a nivel...
Desde Siag Consulting - Madrid
Publicado hace 24 días
OVERVIEW: Sportradar MPS Development team structure consists of a variety of domain knowledge that supports and implements evolutive changes in all the...
Desde Sportradar - Almería
Publicado hace 23 días
OVERVIEW:Sportradar MPS Development team structure consists of a variety of domain knowledge that supports and implements evolutive changes in all the...
Desde Sportradar - Sevilla
Publicado hace 7 días