AREA DESCRIPTION: Would you like to participate in a project to break the rules, to change the way people relate and interact in the digital world? Do you think of a world where conversations between people and bots have an emotional attachment? If your answers is yes Aura is your area. We're looking for a passionate Bot Developer who is excited about helping us deliver this mission into the real world.
Design and implement awesome uses case that helps Aura to know more domains and offers more responses to the persons.
- Write clean code that is ready to be deployed, scaled, and maintained.
- Integrate existing technologies to build new distributed systems.
- Find time to play, experiment, explore and propose new ideas.
- Work collaboratively within cross-functional teams.
NATURE OF PROBLEMS & CHALLENGES:
You will be working across our stack with languages like Node.js, TypeScript or technologies like Bot frameworks, Artificial Intelligence, cognitive services, MongoDB, Redis and more inside a distributed team deployed across several cities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Proactive, autonomous, fast learner, team worker.
- Critical thinking, positive mindset.
- Able to wear many hats and willing to automate everything.
- Eager to refactor and improve existing code when things get a little too hairy.
- Agile mind (Individuals and interactions over processes and tools, Responding to change over following a plan)
- Very good programming skills are required. We currently use Node.js with TypeScript.
- Other programming languages are also valuable (Python, etc).
- Understanding of security of systems and networking.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience building bots and/or machine learning will be very appreciated.
- Experience architecting and implementing large scale systems with knowledge of middleware and backend technologies.
- Experience with distributed systems, open source technologies and frameworks.
Spanish and/or English
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Tipo de contrato
Tipo de trabajo
Servicios Consultoría IT
Carnet de conducir
Carta de motivación
At Marfeel (Full-time), in Barcelona, Spain Expires at: 2020-08-11 Who we are: Marfeel is a publishing platform that that revolutionizes the way publishers...
Desde Marfeel - Barcelona
Publicado hace 22 días
Acerca de la oferta Hi Our Client is lookingIOS DEVELOPER / Android and Angular Developerroles atBarcelona And Madrid Let me know if you are interested...
Desde 4Basebio, S.L.U. - Madrid
Publicado hace 23 días
Acerca de la oferta ?? Are you passionate aboutNodeJSdevelopment? So... keep reading it can be just what you're looking for! ?? Responsibilities: Develop...
Desde 4Basebio, S.L.U. - Barcelona
Publicado hace 22 días
Descripción de la oferta de empleo * Bachelor´s degree in computer science, or equivalent * 5+ years of professional software development experience * 3+ years...
Desde Page Personnel - Barcelona
Publicado hace 21 días