Can you proactively identify great business opportunities for strategic, cross-disciplinary design, and bring in valuable new clients and projects?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Business Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Identify, establish, and develop new business opportunities and drive home new client ideas
- Transform our clients' businesses by leveraging insights and ideation to solve complex challenges
- Take advantage of new tech developments in order to strengthen our value proposition
- Understand all of our class offerings and identify the right fit for prospective and existing clients
- Understand prospective clients’ needs and develop the right business language to connect with business opportunities
- Ensure we are constantly delivering the highest possible product and services
We would like you to be...
- An expert with 2-5 years of professional experience in tech, consulting, business analytics, business development, or strategy planning – and are very comfortable in a consulting role
- Knowledgeable about venture capitals, tech startups, innovation centers or fundraising, and you also have a strong focus on sustainable and tech business development
- A skilled professional with experience in leading, defining and implementing innovation or business strategies for companies across different industries
- Able to use market research, business analytics, and your pure genius to identify opportunities that can be turned into innovative new products, brands and services
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, and comfortable with navigating and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Either a Colombian national, or someone with a valid resident permit for Colombia – this is an absolute must!
- Fluent in Spanish and English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Our healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Team events in-house and out of the office, from museum visits, to inspirational conferences