New CRA II & SCRA jobs in Covance Madrid: sponsor dedicated, ph I-III oncology clinical trials.
Generous Welcome Bonus if you join us now!
Top 5 pharmaceutical client
Following the 2017 acquisition of Chiltern, Covance Functional Service Provider (FSPx or sponsor dedicated) model, boasts one of the world's largest dedicated FSP groups in the contract research organization (CRO) space with ~4,600+ staff in 60+ countries
WHERE WILL YOUR CURIOSITY TAKE YOU?
Covance Spain are living an unprecedented growth and we are in the position of offering a wide variety of Clinical Research Associate II (CRA II) and Senior Clinical Research (SCRA) job opportunities
If your ambition is to work sponsor dedicated, we have the right job for you.Experience the stability of working with just one sponsor company and being part of two families who are both interested in your development and welfare.
WHAT MAKE THESE JOBS SPECIAL?
- Generous Welcome Bonusif you start the recruitment process now!
- Career progressionwill be exceptional: unlike other CROs, there are not fixed boundaries between our teams: we offer flexibility with great opportunity togrowinto a variety of areas such as Project Management, Clinical Team Leadership, Line Management and cross border roles.
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic \u2018monthly visit' targets
- With us, you will become anexpert in oncologytrials, learning how to overcome the complexities and challenges of oncology drug development and how to prevent the pitfalls that derail many onco trials.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including lunch vouchers and flexi time
We know how to do it!As a clinical service provider, Covance has been engaged in global FSP relationships with biopharmaceutical clients for 30 years in 57 countries:You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place.
Our employees make a difference in the lives of millions of people\u2026 and you will too.
Join us and see why LabCorp/ Covance have been named for the second consecutive year to FORTUNE\u00B4s 2019 List of `World\u00B4s Most Admired Companies\u00B4 and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career.
THE CRA JOB:
- We need you to be based inMadrid
- Previous monitoring experience in multicenter oncology clinical trials is needed -minimum 2 years
- We have special interest in hearing from you if you bring strong ph I oncology experience
- Proven skills in site management including site performance and patient recruitment
- Excellent soft skills (include oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English; computer literacy)
- Good organizational and time management skills, able to work highly independently
These jobs are full time & permanent positions to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Carlos Villanueva on +34 648 853 615 or **********
- University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from anappropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process
- Fluent in Spanish & English, both written and verbal
Extensive clinical monitoring experience in Spain is needed, minimum 2 years monitoring studies in Oncology/ Infectious diseases/HIV with proven track record of pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits.
Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritize workload for self and team
Advanced site monitoring &study site management skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Good planning and organization skills
Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages