Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sr. CRA) Madrid, Spain (home based)
A great new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sr. CRA). You will be fully outsourced to a single sponsor, one of the leading pharmas in the industry. You will be joining an award winning company that operates globally. They are committed to and constantly investing in the advance of human health and are motivated to drive human health outcomes forward.
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sr. CRA) your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan, ICH-GCP guidelines, company SOP's and any other regulatory requirements
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators
- Conduct study set-up activities including ethics submissions, local regulatory submissions, and R&D applications
- May also assume Lead CRA responsibilities for certain studies as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a CRA
- Experience in phase I Oncology
- Fluency in local language and English
This is a fantastic opportunity with an extremely competitive remunerations package and salary.
If you are interested in this Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sr. CRA) position, apply through this advert or contact me directly: ********** /+44(0)2072556630