Senior Django and Python Developer en Málaga rindus is looking for a software developer to join our office in Malaga (PTA). You?ll be involved from day one and write a code and have a chance to create and work with the latest technologies. The project we are hiring for is for a top German media company, Ströer, with a revenue in 2017 of 1.300 million Euros.
This project is an exciting challenge, starting in July 2018, we will create from scratch the new strategic central ordering platform. Time coordinated playout of up to 20 media products, online and offline for effective cross media campaigns. There is lots of fantasy to extend the scope in a next phase to Artificial Intelligence, optimizing sales productivity and initiate a deeper understanding of the customer base.
- You will participate in all phases of the software development cycle from product definition and design through implementation, documentation and training for a project from scratch in a small team providing a state-of-the-art responsive front end for 500 field sales people and a process-optimized web frontend to the internal telesales team
- Replace 8 existing software solutions and interface with 3 existing backend systems
- Continuously develop intranet and workflow management system
- Develop and improve tools for business process automation and workflow optimization
- Develop superhero gadgets to supercharge our products
- Be involved in technical decisions from day 1 and participate in the whole software development lifecycle
Your bring in:
- Relevant professional experience in Python and Django
- Experience with relational databases and the usual web development technologies
- Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ, Sentry and Jenkins a plus
- Experience with Google AdWords or other Google APIs a plus
- Integrity, engagement, fun at work and the desire to work together to achieve awesome things!
- Fluent English skills, German skills as extra credit
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- A culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Free language classes, free parking and gym sponsorship
- Additional private health insurance after the trial
- and all the usual startup goodies such as free drinks, fruits and various team events
django, python, agile, api,
Experiencia: 3 anos