Are you passionate about making designs that people can experience and interact with?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior UX Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
• Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
• Design and prototype interfaces in areas such as mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices, auto, and TV
• Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces, and transform these into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation
• Produce storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design prototypes and UI specifications
• Clearly communicate and present the work and strategic approach to clients
• Be responsible for design concepts across projects and platforms, and take a leading role in projects
We would like you to be...
• An energetic designer with +5 years of experience in digital projects, who’s up-to-date on design possibilities within different technologies and mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
• Skilled in interaction design methods such as wireframes, concept models, scenarios and user flows
• Fluent with design research techniques, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills
• Proficient in relevant tools, such as Illustrator, InDesign, OmniGraffle, Sketch, etc., for both designing and prototyping
• Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
• A self-driven problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive –¬ and the guts – to bring them to life
• Either a Peruvian national, or someone with a valid working permit for Peru – this is an absolute must!
• Fluent in Spanish and English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
• Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent as well as some healthy competition
• An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
• Our healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot