frog by Altran
Design Implementation Services: Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and applydesign to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog. Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical.
We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways.
frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
Someone who wants to influence their own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
•7+ years of experience in UX/UI Design for digital products and services
•Wildly creative and obsessively meticulous
•A keen understanding of user behavior as it relates to design
• Exceptional design talents with stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to diverse subject matter- from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and consumer electronics
• Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, Pixate, and framer
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Master’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science
• A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people
• Jedi skills with relevant design software packages
• Solid understanding of practical benefits and limitations of internet technologies
•Intimate knowledge of how comps translate to code
• Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
•Strong interpersonal and client management skills
•A love of collaboration and learning
• A fearless and positive attitude
Qualified candidates must present an online portfolio that:
• Demonstrates a passion for digital product development
• Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation and usability
• Shows experience with diverse content and subject matter
• Proves their facility in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions, and breaking those down to elemental level
One thing to be aware of: frog is a design consultancy, not an advertising agency. As a
result, we don’t really do any campaign work. While we love seeing portfolios that are
flush with dynamic campaign-based samples, we really look for product or software-based samples to be the core of your portfolio.
The Position: Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior UX/UI designers lead product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that bring a smile to the lips and a flutter to the heart. Regardless of whether it’s a corporate Website, software application, or consumer electronics device.
Senior UX/UI designers are able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements of our clients, the emotional desires of their customers, and the context in which these two come together.
Qualified candidates will share our belief that design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease of use.
Senior UX/UI Designers are responsible for the development of innovative
navigation systems, interface designs, typography, and screen layouts for software, application, web sites, and other interactive media. They will push the state-of-the-art with every creation and thrive in our fast-paced studio.
• Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
• Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements Discovery
• Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design
prototypes, and design specifications
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design
rationale both verbally and visually
• Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
• Mentor and manage junior designers
At Typeform (Permanent), in Barcelona, SpainSalary: €45.000 €55.000Expires at: 2020-09-02 Get busy with the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to...
Desde Typeform - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes
At Marfeel (Permanent), in Barcelona, SpainExpires at: 2020-08-11 Who we are:Marfeel is a publishing platform that that revolutionizes the way publishers create...
Desde Marfeel - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes
At Social Point (Permanent), in Barcelona, SpainExpires at: 2020-07-19We are on a mission to connect the world via awesomely fun gameplay.Social Pointis a world...
Desde Social Point - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes
At AREX Markets (Permanent), in Barcelona, SpainSalary: €30.000 €55.000Expires at: 2020-06-19Born in 2014 after seeing a massive opportunity for technology to...
Desde Arex Markets - Barcelona
Publicado hace un mes