¡Atos is looking for Software engineer- Identity management!
Workplace : Madrid,Barcelona
Atos SE(Societas Europaea) is aleaderin digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa ? 13 billion and circa 120,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
In addition, atAtos,diversityis at the center of our human resources policy and, for that reason, all decisions made regarding the hiring of personnel are based on impartiality, equal opportunities, objectivity, as well as qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business needs. We are committed to talent, daily growth and the inclusion of all people.
If you want to get more information check:www.atos.net
Software engineer experienced in identity management / advanced access control solutionsand/or privacy enhancing technologies applicable to GDPR compliance, with an interest in their application in industrial and commercial use cases, and with a broad view into technologies to take part in other areas of research and technologies complementing the implementation of cryptographic primitives and solutions.
Basic required skills:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Self-starter, proactive and autonomous character
- Good skills for team work and well-disposed to learn new technical concepts and techniques
- Experienced in information systems requirements definition, software design and development, and testing/deployment of systems.
- Expertise in cybersecurity concepts and technologies.
- Ability to lead technical discussions / negotiation among multiple actors.
Other valuable skills:
- Desirable expertise with privacy-enhancing technologies (such as pseudonymisation, anonymisation, differential privacy, data masking, secure multi-party computation, zero-knowledge proofs, attribute-based credentials, homomorphic encryption, searchable encryption, private information retrieval, verifiable encryption mechanisms for transparency towards data subjects, privacy risk management methodologies, Privacy Impact Assessments, Personal Information Management Systems, solutions for GDPR compliance)
- Desirable knowledge of electronic ID technologies and access control mechanisms (federated identity protocols SAML 2.0/OIDC/OAuth 2.0, mobile identity protocols (FIDO, Mobile Connect...), access control including user-centric protocols (UMA, proxy re-encryption) electronic passports,border control systems, others (distributed ledger/blockchain for data security)).
- Experience / knowledge in distributed systems, internet communication protocols, experience with continuous development/continuous integration.
- Past involvement in research or innovation activities (H2020 / FP7 or others)
Activities: Design of solutions, definition of system architectures, development of software, involvement in testing phases and in piloting of solutions
Do you met the requirements? And... Would you like to be part of this great team with international projection?
Then... Do not hesitate!
What you are looking for is looking for you!
We will wait for you! #JoinAtosTeam
Data Privacy Disclaimer
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before creating your applicant profile:
In compliance with the current legislation on data protection, we inform you that the personal data contained in your profile (My Profile/My Professional Profile) and curriculum vitae (CV) that you have provided, as well as those data that could be generated as a consequence of your participation in any recruitment process, will be processed in automated and non-automated support by Atos, its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter Atos) as well as external processors (third parties). With the aim of managing the database of candidates of Atos and your participation in the recruitment processes.
Your data will be processed in order to manage our recruitment process and offer you more visibility and accessibility to opportunities which math with your profile. You are free to limit access to your candidate profile to recruiters involved in the staffing for a specific vacancy, in the country of application or to open it up to the Atos recruitment organization globally ensuring full benefit from the internal mobility scope. Be aware that this imply a transfer of your profile data to other Atos entities which are also located out of the European Union.
You declare that the personal information is accurate, truthful and updated regularly. The protection of the Data is assured by Information Security and Data Protection internal group policies. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by contacting the Group Data Protection Office at ********** , enclosing a copy of your ID or passport.
Notwithstanding the above, you have the right to update, amend, delete or access the data you are sharing.